Think you’ve got what it takes to write for SASSYBELLA.com?
We’re always on the look out for smart and sassy writers, so you’ve come to the right page.
What we look for:
- Writers who love fashion and beauty as much as we do.
- Writers with a love of the written word and isn’t afraid of doing some research to get a great story.
- And people who have ideas!
How to submit
Email us with:
- A brief bio about yourself.
- Some examples of your writing (only email us links)
- And some post ideas.
We are an independent online publication with a limited budget for contributors, so if you’re journalism student or looking to add to your portfolio, please don’t hesitate to contact us!
To show your interest, contact SASSYBELLA.com’s Editor, Helen, via email: email@example.com, with “Interested in contributing” in the subject.
Remember articles would have to fit into one of our categories and suit our fashionable young adult audience. Our previous contributors have gone on to write for the likes of Interview magazine, Self magazine, Rolling Stone, Style.com and Vogue.com.
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Freelance Contributing Gigs
We may at time be looking for freelance contributing bloggers, so stay tuned to this page for more information.