(Last update: 17th January 2015)
The SASSYBELLA.com fashion blog has been online since 2002 and is one of the best known independant fashion blogs in the world. Advertising on this website exposes your brand to a very targeted, fashion savvy audience.
Below we have information on:
- Premium Sponsorship
- Sponsored Posts
- Banner specifications
- Banner Ad Zones & Pricing
- Ad tracking
- Payment options
- How to book an ad
We are able to offer premium site sponsorship packages to advertisers who are looking to make a bold statement. This includes background (wallpaper) advertising and sponsored posts (this is not guest post content). Contact us if you would like to discuss.
Please contact the editor Helen Lee directly to discuss sponsored post options.
- Banners types: GIF, Animated GIF, JPEG or FLASH
- Maximum file size: 100K
- Maximum animation frames: 5
- Banner sizes: 970 x 90 large leaderboard, 300 x 250 medium rectangle and 250 x 250 square.
We reserve the right to reject banners that we consider inappropriate or that detract from our site.
Banner Ad Zones & Pricing:
The following ad zones are available (prices in United States Dollars USD).
|Ad zone||Size||CPM||Book it|
|Homepage large leaderboard banner||970×90 pixels||$40||Book now|
|Homepage medium rectangle banner||300×250 pixels||$40||Book now|
|Sidebar square banner||250×250 pixels||$40||Book now|
We use the DoubleClick for Publishers (DFP) adserver by Google to manage our ad serving.
Advertising campaigns are activated at 12.00am UTC (previously GMT) on the agreed start date. Campaigns are deactivated at 11.59pm UTC on the agreed end date.
Payments are accepted via PayPal or credit card.
Both methods of payment are made securely via the PayPal Australia web site.
How to book an ad:
- Send us the following information and materials:* Which ad placement(s) you want.
* Period of time and dates you want.
* Your ad banners.
- We will then confirm availability or advise otherwise.
- You will then receive an invoice via PayPal Australia for the full amount. Your ad placement is not confirmed until full payment is received. We may sell the ad space to another advertiser until full payment is received – don’t delay!
- Upon receipt of your payment, a confirmation email will be sent ensuring your booking has been fully accepted.