One of the things we love about social media is the fact that we can update it on the go – especially when we’re doing fun or interesting things. So when Nespresso learnt of our love of their coffee and machines, they asked us to trial their new Nespresso Travel Mug and document its use in our everyday lives. Easy – we drink way too much coffee and taking it on the go saves us so much time.
If you followed us on Instagram, you would have seen some of the photos below, and if you don’t, you really should follow us now. But here is a recap of the photos with a little more description behind it.
Also, we’ve included our own Nespresso Christmas on-the-go themed recipe at the bottom.
Nespresso Christmas on-the-go Recipe by SASSYBELLA.com
Can be served hot or cold.
2 x Nespresso capsules (whatever flavour you desire)
1 tsp of cinnamon
Pinch of nutmeg
- Put cinnamon, nutmeg and sugar (however much you prefer) into a cup, make your Nespresso coffee into the cup.
- Stir the cup ensuring everything is dissolved.
- Pour into your travel mug.
- Pour in hot or cold milk (if having a iced coffee, make sure there is enough room to add ice cubes)
- Stir everything together then grate some candy cane over the top.
This post was sponsored by Nespresso. All thoughts and comments are our own.