It’s that time of year where goodwill and thank you’s are in abundance, especially with yours truly. 2012 has been a whirlwind year for us and there is so much to be grateful for. It has been a milestone of year for us, it was the year we celebrated 10 long years of running SASSYBELLA.com (with many more years before creating blogs before the dot com bubble burst).
To keep this post short and sweet, I have a few people to say HUGE thank you to the following people for some amazing new experiences:
- Ford: for our first motor show experience in Detroit, Michigan. It was insightful and at times I felt out of league with my limited car knowledge, but it definitely was an amazing experience and I wouldn’t change it.
- Jurlique: for taking us to their farm in Adelaide. I have always wanted to go given my love of the brand and my fascination over the fact that they have their own farm in which they grow their own herbs. More on this tomorrow.
- Qantas: for naming me their fashion correspondent to cover the development of the Martin Grant designed uniforms. And for sending me to Paris to see his show up close and personal. Paris is the new love of my life and I’ve decided I’m never flying long haul unless it’s on Qantas’ A380 (in Business Class of course).
- The Spa at The Darling: for our first ever Hamamm treatment. More on that later. But it was kind of epic and strange all at once.
- Audi: It started with a love of social media and turned into a trip to Broome and another to Hamilton Island for Audi Hamilton Island Race Week. Hamilton Island is beyond amazing at Race Week and if you want to meet sailors and get up close and personal with fleet of amazing Audi’s, then is the time to travel to QLD. We’re kind of addicted to Qualia, so stay there if you can.
- Louis Vuitton: For letting us into their world in Paris and Hong Kong. More on this soon 🙂
There are many more people and brands I would love to say thank to you, for the opportunity to meet and interview some awesome people and some lovely gifts over the last 12 months. I hope you all know who you are and that you have my eternal gratitude.
To all the new friends I have made in 2012 – I can’t imagine not knowing you now.
And what’s next for 2013?
To more of the same. Oh and we’re launching a new design soon, so stay tuned!
Video from our 10th Birthday Party by Andrew Kaineder