– – – – – – – – – – – – – S P O N S O R E D P O S T – – – – – – – – – – – – –
I like to think that I am organised when it comes to Christmas shopping. I make lists, brainstorm gift ideas and then hit the shops and the internet in search of them. Needless to say my credit card gets a bit of a workout, which is understandable at this time of year. But Commonwealth Bank are changing things – just in time for the holiday season I might add – with the announcement that they have teamed up with Myer to give Aussie’s instant rewards at the popular department store.
Commonwealth Bank and Myer are giving Commonwealth Bank Awards credit card customers the option to instantly redeem reward points in store at Myer. From 23 November 2012, customers can use their Awards points to purchase merchandise by all or part payment using Points Plus Pay – on all products? sold in Myer stores.
What does this mean? Well…
- Instant Awards point redemption: Awards credit card customers will now be able use Awards points for payment towards their purchases at all Myer registers.
- Extra Rewards: MYER one Members also earn MYER one points on their purchases where Awards points are used for payment.
- More places to redeem Awards points: as Australia’s largest department store network, Myer has 68 stores nationwide giving Awards credit card customers unprecedented choice over where and when they redeem their Awards points
To celebrate this announcement, we’re running a Myer Gift Card competition to help you out a little this pre Christmas shopping period.
How to win Myer Gift Cards:
- Jump on to Myer.com.au, find something you tweet a URL of your favourite item under $300 that you want to get as an Instant Reward to us @sassybella with the hashtag #thisgivesmeinstantfulfilment
- In the same tweet, let us know in 25 words or less answers why you like the item.
We do encourage you to get creative and perhaps use other social media channels like Instagram (again using the same tags – @sassybella and #thisgivesmeinstantfulfilment).
What you win:
A $500 Myer Gift Card and a shopping experience with a Myer stylist instore
3 Runners-Up Prizes
A $100 Myer Gift Card Gift Card each
Competition runs from December 5, 2012 – December 11, 2012 at 11:59pm AEST.
Some of our Instant Fulfilment items from Myer.com.au:
- Jurlique Hand Care Essentials
This is the hand cream set of all hand cream sets by the cult Australian brand Jurlique. For just $85 you get all four of their famous scented hand creams – perfect for the office, handbag, home and the car.
- Canon IXUS 125HSBK
I love my DSLR but it’s not the most portable of cameras when I don’t want to look like a tourist. This handy little Canon IXUS takes great photos and slips into an evening clutch for Christmas parties and family gatherings.
- Armani Exchange Gold Watch
We don’t need to tell you that mens-style gold watches are the hottest fashion accessory right now. So fit right in with the fashion pack with this on your Christmas wish list.
This post was sponsored by Commonwealth Bank. All comments are our own.