– – – – – – – – – – – – – S P O N S O R E D P O S T – – – – – – – – – – – – –
Being female and over 25, I’ve spent a decent number of years shaving my legs and other bodily parts. And not just shaving, I’ve toyed with waxing, epilating and thought about getting laser, but at the end of the day the ease of a razor in your shower makes the decision on what to use that much easier.
According to a survey Schick sent out to 250 Australian women, 69% women said they viewed shaving as a chore. Which I can’t help but agree with, sometimes, after all hairy legs and underarms aren’t exactly attractive.
I was asked to write and review the new Schick Hydro Silk razor recently and I was very impressed with all the extra features.
What we loved about the Schick Hydro Silk Razor:
- 5 blades – the first for women and it follows their men’s slogan of ‘the closest shave yet’
- The ‘Skin Guard’ which help protect the skin from irritation and helps maintain 10 points of contact on the skin
- The moisturising serum in the contoured reservoirs in the head of the razor
- And the soft handled brush.
All of these featured solved many of my issues with shaving, mostly the fact that I have to go over an area about 2 or 3 times to get a nice shave! Time is money people, the more times I have to run a razor over my leg the more money that goes down the drain.
But don’t just believe us, we’ve asked 10 people to trial the Schick razor out for themselves, stay tuned for their thoughts and comments to be posted here soon. Stay tuned!
This post was sponsored by Schick