Once a year a group of international fashion personalities and bloggers land in Australia for our annual national fashion week. And this year is no different. We’ve gathered a who’s who list of who we can expect to see front row at Mercedes Benz Fashion Week Australia – starting on April 30th.
- Susie Lau of Style Bubble
- Phil Oh of Street Peeper
- Tommy Ton of Jak & Jil
- Taylor Tomasi Hill, style and accessories director for US Marie Claire magazine is the guest stylist for Oroton’s first fashion week show.
- Bryan Boy
- Whitney Port, in town to unveil her new collection on April 30th but can be expected to attend more shows.
- Yasmin Sewell will be a guest for Westfield during the week
- Candice Lake will be in town to work on her MaxConnectors blog, Sportsgirl and all her other gigs
- Imran ahmed – Business of fashion
- Rumi Neely of Fashion Toast
In other news, Australian “it” girl blogger Nicole Warne from Gary Pepper Vintage will be walking the runway for the Tallulah show.
What have you heard around town?
Stay tuned to SASSYBELLA.com for our most comprehensive
coverage of Mercedes Benz Fashion Week Australia yet!