Have you had a peek inside Christian Louboutin’s book yet? The man needs no introduction; he’s one of the world’s most celebrated shoe designers and has launched a self-titled book which showcases some of his most remarkable designs. But it’s not just a book of pretty pictures of stilettoes, he’s worked with the likes of John Malkovich and David Lynch to create a book that is a story of his close association with Hollywood and fashion design.
Key features we are loving in the Christian Louboutin book: 20 Years:
- Malkovich wrote the foreword
- Photos and details about his work for Chanel and Yves Saint Laurent
- Details about his iconic interiors of his boutiques
- A peek inside his homes in Paris and Egypt
- His collaboration with David Lynch on the film Fetish
- And all his special one-off creations
To celebrate the launch, Louboution released a fashion film called Les 20 Ans, in celebration of his 20th anniversary. Watch the Making Of the film above, which stars Christian Louboutin and his shoes, with guest appearances by Dita Von Teese, Kristin Scott Thomas, Mika, Gareth Thomas, Rossy de Palma, Farida Khelfa and Arielle Dombasle .
Check out some of our sneak peek photos we received in the mail a few weeks ago. A-maz-ing.