Sometimes we wish we had more time to take beautiful photos ourselves for this blog or do fun tutorials, so when Australian jewellery brand Samantha Wills asked us to take part in their first ever Bloggers Edit we couldn’t help but jump at the opportunity to STYLE! SHOOT! EDIT! With some of our favourite pieces from their new Portraits of Dusk collection.
We were given 100% creative control and due some torrential rain in Sydney last week we never got around to posing in front of the camera ourselves. So instead we culled some of the clothes and shot our Samantha Wills pieces with some of our favourite fashionable and beautiful things.
If you like our photos, vote for them individually over on the Samantha Wills Facebook page now!
- Samantha Wills Mademoiselle Sabine Necklace and The Lady of Shalott Ring with BVLGARI’s Jasmin Noir and Lancome 29 St Honoré eye shadow and brow palette*.
- Samantha Wills Double Chariot Cuff with MAC Cosmetic’s Runaway Red lipstick* (part of their upcoming MAC Me Over collection).
- Samantha Wills Tribeca Grand Earrings and box with Molton Brown Body Wash*, Clinique High Impact Lipstick in Plum Nude and Shu Uemura’s Quad Custom Case* with colours: Pearl Midnight Blue, Pearl Gold Light Brown and Radiant Pearl Shimmer Highlighter.
- Samantha Wills Dew Drop Ring and The Lady of Shalott Ring with Pedro Garcia satin pumps, Tom Ford Lipstick*, Lanolips 101 Ointment* and Shu Uemura’s Quad Custom Case* with colours: Matte Pure Black, Metallic Grape Purple, Pearl Gold Light Brown and Metallic Sparkling Snow White.
- Samantha Wills Ava Gardiner earrings and Double Chariot Cuff with Alice & Olivia sequinned ballet flats, Chanel Coco Mademoiselle, Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick Compact*, Clinique Chubby sticks in Chunky Cherry and Mega Melon.
- Samantha Wills Cassius Coin Necklace and The Lady of Shalott Ring with Prada Minimal Baroque sunglasses*, YSL Touche Eclat*, Sisley lipstick, Shu Uemure false eyelashes with lace applique*.
*Products were given to us for editorial consideration.