In the world of Roberto Cavalli, work, pleasure, exercise and chilling out “co-exist in the same fluid dimension of interior design, creating spaces where objects interact freely. Which is why he has teamed up with Ciclotte to design some space-aged looking exercise bikes.
Designed around one large wheel, a seat and handles that resemble bunny ears to us, the design by Luca Schieppati is definitely unique. Though we kind of hate the leopard print seat and handle covers (in pony skin nonetheless), this would definitely be right at home in the Kardashian’s home gym.
The Roberto Cavalli for Ciclotte collection is made up of 6 different models:
- Black carbon fibre with details in jaguar-print pony
- Fuchsia carbon fibre with details in Alcantara®
- Black carbon fibre with details in zebra-print pony
- Gold steel with details in Alcantara®
- Gold steel with details in jaguar-print pony
- Silver steel with details in Alcantara®
No word on the price points but Ciclotte bikes usually set buyers back about $11,000 so we expect the Roberto Cavalli for Ciclotte bikes to retail at a little closer to $20,000. If that’s in your price range we suggest you pop into a Roberto Cavalli boutique now.