We kind of love CharityBuzz right now. They’re auctioning off a slew of very special money-can’t-buy fashion experiences that millions of women around the world would kill for. No, it’s not a job as Anna Wintour’s assistant at Vogue. CharityBuzz has teamed up with Christies to put up more than 200 auction packages online in a ‘Bid to Save the Earth’ from now until April 7 to raise funds for Oceana, Natural Resources Defense Council, Conservation International and Central Park Conservancy. And boy do we want to win the auctions!
How does a trip to Paris to meet Karl Lagerfeld tickle you fancy? Airfares and five nights at the swanky Ritz Carlton are included, as well as two front row tickets to Chanel’s 2011 Couture Show, a private tour of Coco Chanel’s apartment on the Rue Cambom and a Chanel bag to take home. All this is valued at $75,000 with bidding currently up to $21,000. So if you don’t have any collage loans to pay off or daddy is rich, jump on and bid now.
Also up for grabs is a chance to meet Marc Jacobs after his Spring 2012 show at New York Fashion Week, which also includes two tickets to his show, tickets to the after party, a Marc Jacobs handbag and two nights stay at the Standard Hotel. This experience is valued at $10,000 with bidding only at $3,000 so far.
If that isn’t enough, here’s even more of our favourite auctions:
- Ralph Lauren’s Paris Experience (Valued at $25,000)
- An Exciting Public Relations Internship Experience with the Donna Karan Company in New York City! (Valued at $2,500)
- A NET-A-PORTER.COM Ultimate Shoe Subscription (Valued at $10,000)
- Custom Altered Fendi Bag Spot Fendi by Damien Hirst (Valued at $10,000)
- Meet Cynthia Rowley and attend her Spring 2012 Fashion Presentation (Valued at $5,000)
- Attend the Manolo Blahnik Press Sale And Take Home a Pair of Manolo’s Hand-picked by Andre Leon Talley (Valued at $5,000)
- Ultimate Carolina Herrera Bridal Fashion Experience in New York City (Valued at $15,000)
- Attend the Finale of Project Runway in New York City (Valued at $10,000)
- Style Consultation with André Leon Talley and Diane Von Furstenberg (Valued at $10,000)
- Tour the Editorial Offices of VOGUE in NYC and Have Lunch with Fashion Editor, Emily Holt (Valued at $2,500)
- Go On-Set With ELLE for a Fashion Shoot and Enjoy Lunch with an ELLE Fashion Editor in NYC (Valued at $3,500)
Just quietly, we love that a magazine experience with Elle is valued higher than a magazine experience with Vogue. I guess a fashion shoot is worth more than a walk around the sacred halls of Vogue and a chance run-in with Anna Wintour or Grace Goddington?
Check out the rest at charitybuzz.com/BidtoSavetheEarth.