Stories around the web that have peaked our interest over the last few days:
- Carine Roitfeld announced her resignation from French Vogue this week. Check out some of the best covers during her reign over at Jezebel.
- Then pop over to Cathy Hoyrn’s piece in the New York Times which suggests the strongest contender for the top job at French Vogue will be Emmanuelle Alt, the magazine’s fashion director. [NYTimes]
- Leighton Meester has signed up to be the new face of Missoni [E!]
- Prada have announced the winners of their Swing Manga Contest with the winners hailing from New Zealand, Oregon and Italy. [Fashion And Runway]
- Erin Wasson models her new Low Luv jewelry collection – clothes were apparently not necessary. [The Cut]
- Rock & Republic had a saviour of their Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection in the form of the VF Corporation or Kellwood. But the deal fell through because both did not want to grant the founder’s wish of keeping a creative role in the business. [FashionMag]