We’re sitting pretty at home on a Saturday night in Australia… meanwhile over the North America the eagerly anticipated Lanvin for H&M is gearing up to be released to the American and Canadian fans who have been queuing up since last night.
With just over an hour to go before the doors open, we scanned the twitter world for images of the queues before the madness begins when the doors finally opens.
Updates so far:
- @FashionIndie says that wrist bands have been handed out at the H&M store on 86th street in NYC
- @JimShi809 reports that a H&M hot chocolate man is making the rounds at the NYC 5th Ave H&M store
- @FashionHerald shows off the free Lanvin x H&M totes they’re getting on H&M’s NYC 34th st store.
- @fashionbomb says only 50 people in line at their H&m store in Atlanta.
- Is @ajmukamal IN the store already?He gives us a peek in a NYC H&M store…
- Just for queuing up, @manhattanjess has scored free coffee, croissants and a “super adorable bag + scarf!”
- The line looks pretty tame in Orlando, Florida. Via @2the9z
- According to @TheFashionBomb the inventory at her store isn’t huge.
If you are/were in the queue, let us know what your experiences were – and send us your photos! We want to live vicariously through you since there is no H&M in Australia (yet).
We’ll add more updates/videos/photos to this post as we find more.
You would think things would have been civilised, with only 20 people allowed in store at any one time, each given 15 minutes to loot the racks. But what happened? Let’s let YouTube tell the story!
The countdown to the doors opening in Toronto Canada
Lanvin for H&M collection opening in Montreal, Canada
Shop assistants keeping order at a San Francisco, California H&M store