It’s hard to believe SASSYBELLA.com is 8 years old. We went live on August 1, 2002 to be exact. Back then we were fresh out of school (I’ll let you figure out which level) and was a fashion blog-a-zine, a term we came to know and love through Gemma Cartwright formally of CatwalkQueen and currently of Big Girls Browse fame. Then we moved on to WordPress in 2005 and the rest they say is history.
But there is no need to waffle on about the amazing experiences we’ve had in the last year (because we’ll do that in upcoming posts) so let’s cut to the chase. We have some presents for YOU to say thanks for visiting and show how much we love our visitors and commenter’s.
SASSYBELLA.com’s 8th Birthday competition!
A Nokia E72 smartphone in the chicest colour, Amethyst and a designer pouch designed expecially for the Nokia E72 by my favourite Australian designers Ginger & Smart.
The Nokia E72 is a handy phone to have in your possession with its web surfing capabilities (so you can see what’s new on SASSYBELLA.com of course) and its 5 megapixel camera to take snaps of your fashionable finds to share with your friends. And we don’t have to mention how chic any design by Ginger & Smart’s designers Genevieve and Alexandra Smart is. The Italian leather pouch features a coin purse, slots for a lipstick, pen holder, credit card holders and a long strap which can be shortened..
And for three lucky runner’s up we have Benefit‘s new Fall 2010 Crescent Row fragrances to give away!
Benefit Crescent Row, The Second Story comprises of:
- Garden of Good & Eva: A citrus floral that is a breeze down a lush lane. She’s the fresh rush of splendor you can’t quite explain.
- Lookin’ to Rock Rita: A fruity green, Rita’s ready to rock and is dressed to thrill with a flavor for risks.
- So hooked on Carmella: A floral vanilla, when it comes to Carmella don’t ask and don’t tell.
These adorable fragrances retail for $59 each and are available in store now (though in our opinion, why buy it when you can win it right here?)
What do you have to do?
Well you have a few options:
- Email this post to friends with this link, or
- Share the news of this competition on Twitter – make sure you include @sassybella and #SASSYBELLA8thBDay in your tweet, or
- Leave a comment letting us know what your favourite story on SASSYBELLA.com has been.
Entries close on August 20th, 2010 so what are you waiting for? Get on with it!