Kylie Minogue for Agent Provocateur (2001) – NSFW
The top 10 Best Ever Celebrity Viral Ads have been revealed by GoViral and the winner’s trophy goes to Agent Provocateur and Kylie Minogue for their raunchy clip. With a reported 350 million viewers on YouTube it beat out virals featuring soccer star Ronaldinho, Barack Obama, Pink, Tiger Woods, Nicole Kidman and Ozzy Osbourne.
Dressed in her underwear and suspenders, the Agent Provocateur ad entitled ‘Proof’ features Minogue riding a bucking bull as her assets are shown off for all too see. The ad was shot in 2001 and shown only in movie cinemas but an unofficial version raced around the world via email in days.
Meanwhile another fashion viral made it into the top ten, Chanel No. 5‘s 2004 mini-film starring Nicole Kidman and directed by Baz Luhrman. An honor Luhrman may not be happy with as Chanel were adament at the time that this was not an advert. “It’s a film, not an advert,” the Chanel publicist reportedly said, firmly. “As he says himself, Baz Luhrmann doesn’t do adverts.”
GoViral’s Top 10 Best Ever Celebrity Viral Ad’s:
- Agent Provocateur – Kylie Minogue (watch it)
- Nike Crossbar Challenge – Ronaldinho(watch it)
- Yes We Can – Obama Song (watch it)
- Nike Car Jump – Kobe Bryant (watch it)
- T-Mobile Life’s for Sharing – Pink (watch it)
- ‘I’m f***ing Matt Damon’ – Sarah Silverman and Matt Damon (watch it)
- EA Games – Tiger Woods (watch it)
- Chanel No.5 – Nicole Kidman (watch it)
- Samsung – Ozzy Osbourne (watch it)
- Apple Mac – Ellen Feiss (watch it)