FOLLOW US: SASSYBELLA on Facebook SASSYBELLA on Twitter SASSYBELLA on Instagram SASSYBELLA on Google Plus SASSYBELLA on YouTube SASSYBELLA on Pinterest

Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show 2009 goes back to New York City

Helen Lee August 12, 2009 11

vs-fashionshow-smallThe residents of New York City will have angels descending into their city in November this year with news that the city will host for the annual Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show. Watch this space for news about which Victoria’s Secret Angels will be in the line up with questions over Adriana Lima and Heidi Klum’s participation due to their pregnancies, meanwhile Selita Ebanks and Karolina Kurkova are no longer Angels. Perhaps some new girls will join the ranks. [The Cut]

11 Comments »

1. Kelly August 12, 2009 at 11:47 pm -

Fabulous do we know specific dates?

2. Helen Lee August 13, 2009 at 12:26 am -

No word yet, just early November as usual

3. Ellio September 12, 2009 at 11:46 am -

I live in NYC and I want to go to the show! Can you let me know where is going to be? When? And how I can get the tickets? This info will be very helpful to me. Thanks! :)

4. M September 30, 2009 at 4:19 pm -

I heard Tuesday, Dec 1 on cbs. (according to the insider)But it is being taped in November.

5. BMac November 10, 2009 at 7:31 am -

I have 2 tickets for this show on November 19th. I would be willing to sell for the right price.

6. eugenie November 10, 2009 at 4:50 pm -

Would love to buy tickets.. can someone tell me what time it starts and where. i heard the Armory in NYC, but I need exact location and times, in order to get out of work…HELP PLEASE

7. Bash November 11, 2009 at 9:40 am -

hey bmac. send me an email with the price and details of those tickets. i really wanna go to the show. thanks.
    sportsbabe_13@hotmail.com
    -Bash

8. Gina November 13, 2009 at 9:57 pm -

I am interested in buying the tickets from you Bmac for the Victoria’s secret fashion show. Please send me an email with the price that you want to sell them and the details to millionairematch1@yahoo.com.

9. Helen Lee November 14, 2009 at 12:39 am -

Hi guys,

I understand you all would love tickets to the Victoria’s Secret show, but I do want to warn you to please be wary of scalpers and people who may be scamming you.

10. Delmas Jules November 17, 2009 at 9:55 am -

Hi BMac

I am very interested in buying the tickets from you Bmac for the Victoria’s secret fashion show. Please send me an email with the details to delmas.jules@gmail.com.

11. Raymond De Lignac November 18, 2009 at 9:59 am -

BMAC

I am very very interested in your seats for the show.

Hope you did not sell it yet.

Could you contact me asap at raymond.delignac@gmail.com (or + 33 6 76140499 cell), your price will be mine.

Thanks in advance!