Last week I was manically running about Sydney to catch as many events at the Rosemount Sydney Fashion Festival as possible for ChicReport.com.au and so much news has popped through that I’ve done a quick run down of the bits and pieces that caught my eye:
- We were right about Scarlett Johansson being the face of Dolce & Gabbana’s Rose The One fragrance, though the first official image is slightly different from ours. [People.com]
- Dion Lee, Australian designing wunderkind has collaborated with Rosemount O to design a dress that will appear on billboard advertising throughout the southern summer. And rumour has it he is set to show at Paris Fashion Week this coming Spring/Summer 2010 season, so watch out fashion pack! [ChicReport.com.au]
- The Marc Jacobs dress that Miss Piggy wore has been unveiled, along with some behind the scenes images from her fitting at his atelier. [JustJared]
- Australian designers are at each other’s collections with Willow accusing Nicola Finetti of copying her designs, while Akira Isogawa and Leona Edmiston have had some trouble behind the wheel. [Daily Telegraph and SMH]
- Speaking of Australian designers, did we mention the article about Australian sweatshop’s in Sydney’s outer suburbs in the paper yesterday? [Sunday Telegraph]
— This SASSYBELLA.com post was written with ease on the run with a Sony VAIO’s TT series laptop.