So much has been happening the world of fashion and beauty in the last few days.
Here’s a round up of the most interesting in bite form:
- Anna Wintour talks – about leaving Vogue, models on magazine covers, Andre Leon Talley’s blog… and Peta also dropped in to cause a bit of a ruckus. [The Cut]
- Slumdog Millionaire breakout star Freida Pinto and Lost actress Evangeline Lilly have both been snapped up by L’Oreal as their official spokespeople. [WWD]
- Who styled the May 2009 cover of XXL magazine? Because they could be in bad books with Louis Vuitton. Rapper Rick Ross modeled a pair of Chewy Bitton counterfeit sunglasses on the cover – and Louis Vuitton are not happy. [Bryan Boy]
- Kate Moss the story will be yours to read soon thanks to Sir Richard Branson and Virgin Books. So who’s the ghost writer/diligent editor? [Telegraph]
- Ebay are not responsible for the selling of counterfeit L’Oreal goods on their website according to the Parisian high cout. [WWD]
- Fake Agyness Deyn alert, according to her bestie Henry Holland, there is a fake Agyness Deyn on Twitter. You have been warned. [Grazia]