There is so much to think about before next Monday I’m already starting to get sleep deprived! Top of my list of things to do is find one more decent outfit. After all, Scott Schuman aka The Sartorialist is flying into town as we speak and while I don’t hold high hopes of being photographed by him, I can’t look completely dowdy when the unofficial photographer of the fashion pack is floating around.
I’ll be blogging for both sites and will definitely be twitter from my perch somewhere in the crowd thanks to Optus loaning me my first ever smart phone, the Google HTC Dream supplied by Optus. So follow us now at www.twitter.com/sassybella and stay tuned to SASSYBELLA.com – we’ll do daily round ups of our favourite shows & interesting tidbits.
Of course on the international fashion news front, well we’ll still keep you informed!
Now here’s some RAFW tibits to keep your appetite whet:
- Interesting shows: Wayne Cooper on Monday and TV’s show on Wednesday. Cooper is rising from the ashes of the abuse allegations, while I wonder what will TV show after the popularity of their trash bag.
- Anticipated shows: Fernando Frissoni’s debut womenswear show with former Mad Cortes designer Mira Vukovic and I’m always a little bias towards Nicola Finetti and Jayson Brunsdon.
- Agent Provocateur model, Tiah Eckhart announced she is 4 months pregnant to model-boyfriend, Patrick Delaney. Keep watch for the sexy redhead at RAFW as Tiah revealed that she’ll be there to cover it an Australian news outlet – thanks to her blogging prowess. [Pedestrian]
- Cate Blanchett not only supports Armani but Australian designer talents, Romance Was Born and will be front row at the Sydney Theatre Company for their Spring 2009/10 show on Wednesday.
- Project Runway Australia winner Juli Garbac is set to unveil her new collection on Thursday – expect Jayson Brunsdon, Kristy Hinze and Henry Roth front row. Will the other finalists make an appearance?
- Oh and a designer muse/model/maybe actress is set to be in town to help out at a certain fashion show… I’ll tell you more when I can 😉
P.S. What do you think of SASSYBELLA.com’s latest nip/tuck?