FOLLOW US: SASSYBELLA on Facebook SASSYBELLA on Twitter SASSYBELLA on Instagram SASSYBELLA on Google Plus SASSYBELLA on YouTube SASSYBELLA on Pinterest

Who’s FASHIONABLY on Twitter – a comprehensive list of the fashion designers, beauty brands, models, celebrities and bloggers!

Helen Lee January 18, 2009 14

celebs-twitter

“Shopping! Shhhhhh” says Rachel Bilson

“Get your DVF OBAMA LOVE TOTE on DVF.com” says Inside DVF (Diane von Furstenberg)

“Thanks to Mary Kate and the recession I got 2 pairs of shoes at Prada instead of 1 yay” says Christian Sirano

Who needs to read celebrity weeklies to hear about what celebrities and designers are saying? Get it straight from their phones or computers via Twitter.

Yes, the little micro blogging site has grown so much that even the likes of Rachel Bilson, Louis Vuitton, Stella MacCartney, Diane von Furstenberg, Christian Sirano, Mischa Barton, Shu Uemura, Tina Fey, Lacoste, BlueFly and Sephora have jumped on board the bandwagon and started talking directly to their fans.

Don’t wait for your boyfriend to ask you sign up for a Twitter (Siriano’s reason for signing up to Twitter), get your own Twitter by signing up for one, then start giving the world 140 character updates. Grow your Twitter by “following” other people’s updates, gives them replies or comments by hitting the little arrow next to the person’s post.

Not sure who to follow? Well we’ve made it a little easier for you by compiling a list of celebrities, fashion designers, models, fashion & beauty brands and bloggers who “tweet”.

Don’t forget to check out SASSYBELLA.com’s Twitter and leave us a comment and let us know what your Twitter ID is.

Is there a particular fashionable person who isn’t tweeting that you would like to see on Twitter?

A COMPREHENSIVE LIST OF THOSE WHO TWEETS

Please note that we can not personally confirm that all these Twitter accounts are real or not, especially the celebrity and model accounts. But we’re working on it!

Fashion designers / brands:

Australian Fashion Designers / Brands:

Fashion retailers:

Project Runway designers:

Beauty brands / retailers:

Celebrities:

Models:

Magazines / News:

Fashion & Beauty Blogs / Bloggers

[Last updated: 9 November, 2010]

14 Comments »

1. dwj January 24, 2009 at 12:05 am -

I started using Twitter in December and I’ve actually gotten some great networking and direct messages from other blogs. Who knew it would be that fun?! My twitter ID is http://twitter.com/theaofa

2. johnny rodriguez February 26, 2009 at 6:45 am -

good list, just another reason to start a twitter account.

3. Miami March 10, 2009 at 8:03 pm -

@MariahHBF – it was PR peeps but now mariah is DIYing and her hubby….
    @NickCannon4Real – Mr Make It Happen himself :)
    @iamdiddy – p diddy or as he calls himself “p twitty” he has a lot of youtube videos for it too, he’s quite involved.
    @montagheidi and @prattspencer – trust me to find spedi ay? Spencer is addicted and posts pics of Heidi up! typical!

4. Sydne March 28, 2009 at 5:36 am -

Thanks for the list! My id is @sydnesummer
    I also handle The Style Network’s twitter page for tips: @mystylequicktip

5. Rachel June 16, 2009 at 11:40 am -

I have my blog on twitter under: https://twitter.com/rachelriddle

6. BelleOnEarth July 13, 2009 at 1:30 am -

u totally forget me on ur list ;-) xoxox BelleOnEarth

7. kristi July 14, 2009 at 11:38 pm -

thanks so much for the list! thought i was following most fashion “tweeps” i’d be interested in, but you showed a bunch more!

follow and the palm beach/florida fashion scene at @pretaporterpb

8. Future Blogging October 20, 2009 at 5:45 am -

Great list, I used a couple of contacts in this list to create my most recent blog about how effective fashion designer Twitter campaigns are.

9. Triana November 17, 2009 at 7:31 am -

I have one more designer to add to this list: Marcela Calvet (her handbags are the ones I am in love with). Here is the twitter address: http://twitter.com/MarcelaCalvet

If anyone can suggest others to follow please let me know. Thanks.

10. Natasha Khan January 13, 2010 at 6:24 am -

This is a great post!

ModCloth is also on twitter

11. ShoesLover January 20, 2010 at 9:30 pm -

Christian Louboutin is also on twitter :

12. Anna February 5, 2010 at 6:26 am -

Leanne Marshall is now on Twitter! http://twitter.com/leannemarshall_

13. Orietta January 9, 2011 at 12:22 am -

Thanks for such an AMAZING twitter directory. Cuz I’m still trying to learn their system. This made it a lot easier to find stuff I’m interested in. thanx a bunch XOXOXOXO

14. Miki June 7, 2012 at 7:26 am -

This twitter directory is great.

Site Meter