She hass just topped the latest Forbes list of the world’s top models in the last financial year – coming in miles ahead number 2, Kate Moss – but there is no rest for the wicked with Gisele Bundchen launching Dolce & Gabanna’s new fragrance, The One, at Saks Fifth Avenue yesterday.
According to The Daily, Gisele was swamped with screaming photographers and equally vivacious fans. “She crosses that model/celebrity zone,” said Glenn McMahon, president of Dolce & Gabbana USA. “It’s interesting to see the different ages here today. Really, Gisele epitomizes what the Dolce woman is all about: sexy but playful.”
So who was the other models who made the Forbes list? Heidi Klum, Adriana Lima, and Alessandra Ambrosio rounded off the top five, with Australia’s Gemma Ward the youngest model at 19 coming in at number 10.
See the full list below:
- Gisele Bundchen – $33 million (age 26)
- Kate Moss – $9 million (33)
- Heidi Klum – $8 million (34)
- Adriana Lima – $6 million (26)
- Alessandra Ambrosio – $6 million (26)
- Carolyn Murphy – $5 million (31)
- Natalia Vodianova – $4.5 million (25)
- Karolina Kurkova – $3.5 million (23)
- Daria Werbowy – $3.5 million (22)
- Gemma Ward – $3 million (19)
- Liya Kebede – $2.5 million (29)
- Hilary Rhoda – $2 million (20)
- Shalom Harlow – $2 million (33)
- Doutzen Kroes – $1.5 million (22)
- Jessica Stam- $1.5 million (21)
What is interesting to note, almost every one of the above models are the face of a beauty brand/product. Can you name one for each girl – or add to my list?
Gisele: The One by Dolce & Gabanna (and a soon to be expired deal with Victoria’s Secret)
Kate Moss: Rimmel London and a with fragrance deal with Coty
Heidi Klum: ??
Adriana Lima: Victoria’s Secret
Alessandra Ambrosio: Victoria’s Secret
Carolyn Murphy: Estee Lauder
Natalia Vodianova: Calvin Klein
Karolina Kurkova: ??
Daria Werbowy: Lancome’s Hyponose
Gemma Ward: ??
Luya Kebede: Estee Lauder
Sharlom Harlow: Lancome’s Miracle Forever
Doutzen Kroes: ??
Jessica Stam: DKNY’s Delicious Night