FOLLOW US: SASSYBELLA on Facebook SASSYBELLA on Twitter SASSYBELLA on Instagram SASSYBELLA on Google Plus SASSYBELLA on YouTube SASSYBELLA on Pinterest

Sarah Jessica Parker’s Covet – the other advertising image

Helen Lee May 22, 2007 6

Seriously, is this Sarah Jessica Parker week or something? There is just so much about her in the news at the moment you can’t miss her. I suppose she is on the publicity trail for her new fragrance Covet, oh and that tiny 500 piece ‘Bitten’ collection for Steve & Barry’s.

Any who… look what popped into my inbox, that other advertising image for Sarah Jessica Parker’s second fragrance, Covet. Now the second image makes waaaay more sense with Sarah Jessica Parker pictured ‘stealing’ the fragrance bottle, and then being jailed for it.

She is the ‘fragrance felon’ after all. Covet will be in store July 23.

P.S. I smelt the fragrance, and it doesn’t smell much like Lovely. It’s a rather light fragrance that smells like something that I can’t name at the moment…

[Edit 9 August, 2007]

Find out more about how to play the ‘Find the missing Covet bottle game’ here!

6 Comments »

1. kitty May 22, 2007 at 8:56 pm -

hmm I don’t actually really like SJP/Carrie. the only reason I used to sit through SATC was to see what Charlotte was wearing!!!

but yeah, every celebrity is doing clothing lines + perfumes nowadays.

2. Chen May 23, 2007 at 12:32 am -

I don’t really know if this discounted perfume thing is good for anyone.

3. Sarah May 23, 2007 at 7:26 am -

The image of SJP in jail just scary looking. At least the other one doesn’t make her look like a witch

4. Tina May 23, 2007 at 3:04 pm -

Hope SJP isn’t signed on to do too many more fragrances. Is it just me, or are you guys sick of all these celebrity clothing and fragrance lines? It’s not like SJP didn’t have a stylist on the set of SATC. She didn’t dress herself every day!

5. the dress! August 13, 2007 at 1:29 pm -

what is hte dress I have to have it! Does anyone know who the dress sjp is wesaring the covet ad is by?

6. Ana January 17, 2008 at 6:13 am -

The dress is by C. Lacroix.

SJP: Christian Lacroix chose this outrageously beautiful, billowy white gown for me from his archive collection specifically for the Covet campaign. Mr. Lacroix not only designs dresses but he creates art. He designs with drama and glamour in mind. This dress in particular , when we saw the photographs of the collection , we thought ?oh that would be amazing’. It’s real couture, we’re in Paris, and we’re standing in an iconic location, the Place Vend?me, and just everything about it was so perfect. The story would not be complete without the drama of this dress.

Site Meter