So much has happen in the last few days, from designers being sued, another famous model turns into a brand, and Zac Posen to blog? Yup, check out these hot topics…
- John Galliano says he was inspired by American photographer William Klein. The French court didn’t agree with him so he’s been ordered to pay Â£140,000 in damages.
- Australia’s fabulously luxe underwear label, Pleasure State, is selling like… well hotcakes in Russia. Goes to show no matter how cold the climate woman want too look sexy underneath their clothes.
- Yes, she’s a trademark. Kate Moss has officially become a brand as well as a font. I bet while Elle Macpherson is a brand, she doesn’t have a trademark font designed just for her… or does she?
- American designer, Zac Posen, is starting a blog. Well he wants to start one and won’t stop telling people about it. Will Anna Wintour approve? For as little as it’s worth, I do, as long as it’s not a Myspace blog.
- Reese Witherspoon, the newest face of Estee Lauder? It’s in the works apparently.