The countdown is on until Australia Fashion Week… SASSYBELLA.com are going to be there when it all kicks off on Monday April 30. But with 8 more sleeps to go there’s still time to plan some outfits, go shopping for extra bits and bobs as well as get as much beauty sleep as she possibly can before the big week that is fueled only by caffeine and gummy bears.
So here’s our quick round up of what’s been said in the media in the last week so far:
- Dita von Teese is hitting town for a special performance of Lipteese at RAFW
- Fabulously pretty designers, Camilla and Marc have landed the opening show
- SASSYBELLA.com can’t wait for the Jayson Brunsdon show on Tuesday afternoon, I love his stuff.
- Oh and have you read the Rosemount Australian Fashion Week Conduct Guidelines yet? There is mention of the whole skinny debate.
- This leads me to wonder why there are rumours that RAFW want Nicole Richie at fashion week. Perhaps in some circles she is considered a fashion mannequin.
Stay tuned to SASSYBELLA.com during RAFW for our favourite runway shows of the day, as well as sightings, musings and well… gossip darling.