They’re all online for you to see (with prices), so you can pick out what you want before it goes on sale NEXT MONDAY 12th MARCH.
What’s your game plan? I’m still debating if I want to pop down to my local Target store to pick up my Stella Mccartney for Target Australia pieces. Luckily the Designers for Target Australia website has a list of stores that stock the range, and store opening prices.
My favourite pieces under the fold…
Left to right:
1. Business chic. This will keep you look sleek and sophisticated at work, with the og so stylish skinny leg cropped pants.
Wool tailored jacket $189.99, wool skinny leg crop pant $109.99, silk georgette belted top $129.99
2. I love this dress. The embroidered neckline harks on the very popular embellishment trend. And every girl always needs a fabulous coat.
Wool cashmere coat $199.99, Embroidered silk dress $179.99
3. It’s the same neckline as the silk dress, but a top makes it so much more functional and wearable. Match it with skinny jeans and shown, or a wool pencil skirt for work.
Satin embroidered top $129.99, Skinny leg denim jean $119.99
4. A more casual business chic. The navy pants almost look like denim, which is great if your work place isn’t big on very the matching business jacket and pant look.
Wool tailored jacket $189.99, Wool manstyle crop pant $109.99, Silk georgette belted top $129.99
5. Weekend shopping. Casual, verstile, just add your own accessories.
Silk georgett tunic top $99.99, Skinny leg denim jean $119.99
[Edit – March 12, 2007]
Want to know what happened? Well, Target stores sold out within the first few minutes with girls and women lining up hours before the stores open!
Read more about it here:
- Fists fly in Stella frenzy (theage.com.au)
- Mayhem at Target as Stella goes on sale (news.com.au)
- Stella McCartney Target mayhem (news.com.au)
- McCartney’s bullseye in Target frenzy (smh.com.au)
— Covering Australian fashion because we’re an Australian blog