[EDIT MAR 5 – MORE PHOTOS HERE]
How gorgeous are the Stella McCartney for Target Australia clothes? I want them all!
- Stella McCartney for Target Taffeta trench, in ash â€“ 199.99
- Stella McCartney for Target Washed silk satin embroidered front dress with belt in dusk/midnight $179.99, worn under a Stella McCartney for Target long jacket in oat mÃ©lange $189.99
- Stella McCartney for TargetV-neck knit jumper in oak, $119.99, worn under a short wool/cashmere jacket $199
- Stella McCartney for Target Zip thru knit jumper in dusk $149.99; Stella McCartney for Target Washed silk satin pleated front tie waist blouse in dusk.
For a list of Australian Target stores that will be stocking the Stella McCartney for Target range, visit: www.designersfortarget.com.au/stella_menu010207.htm
You can catch the pieces on the catwalk at the Target Rocks Red market show at the L’Oreal Melbourne Fashion Festival on March 10. Tickets are only $20 so you had better get in quick….
(images from the L’Oreal Fashion Festival official magazine)
[Edit – March 12, 2007]
Want to know what happened? Well, Target stores sold out within the first few minutes with girls and women lining up hours before the stores open!
Read more about it here:
- Fists fly in Stella frenzy (theage.com.au)
- Mayhem at Target as Stella goes on sale (news.com.au)
- Stella McCartney Target mayhem (news.com.au)
- McCartney’s bullseye in Target frenzy (smh.com.au)
— Covering Australian fashion because we’re an Australian blog