Lot’s has been happening in the world of fashion and beauty news in the last week – too much in perhaps! Where do we begin…
- Reebok have unveiled the details of their multi million dollar deal with Scarlett Johansson. As well agreeing to be the the new face of the brand, she will also design her own line of retro-inspired sportswear and footwear under the name Scarlett hearts Reebok. Products from the line will be available in stores in the Northern Spring.
- Elle MacPherson and Bryan Adams recently got together for a photo shoot in Paris for Australian beauty brand, ModelCo. They’ve joined forces for a print and TV campaign campaign to promote the new ModelCo anti-ageing product, Erase Those Fine Lines. It is being promoted as a cheaper alternative to Botox injections. Maybe Linda Evangelista should try it out when the product hits stores later this year.
- She’s the new face of Tom Ford’s eagerly awaited new fragrance, Black Orchid, but Julia Restoin-Roitfeld is more than just a pretty face. She announced that she is planning to open her own company, and told The Daily that it will tentatively be called Global Design Inc. “I’m specializing in art direction, creative direction, and graphic design,” explained the 25-year-old. “But I didn’t want to use my own name, so that’s why I went for something more simple.”
- It has been announced that Teen People magazine is going the way of Elle Girl. The print edition of Teen People will cease with the September edition, but the magazineâ€™s website will expand. Just like Elle Girl.
- See how things happen at Macy’s when a new reality TV show about the US chain store airs in September. To be called Unwrapping Macy’s, “it will offer a behind-the-scenes look at how the retailer operates its stores, selects merchandise, creates a catalog and runs events like the annual Thanksgiving Day parade,” said Steven Weinstock, one of the producers behind the show.