After hitting some of the sales on last night (I swear everyone and everything is one sale at the moment) I came across the Cacharel rack in Myer. Boy was that department store a mess – filled with shoppings, queues at every dressing room and clothes here and there.
I must say the news that Cacharel is refining their look comes with great relief because none of the clothes on the rack were appealing to me this season. Which is such a shame because they do do such beautiful pieces. On another note, I bought a new dress from Cue which I had been eyeing off for the last 2 months. This time the colour was better (and so was the price). Pictures soon!
The other fashion news going around at the moment is:
- John Galliano’s diffusion line â€“ simply named Galliano â€“ is expected to be priced about 40% less than his signature collections. And will be hitting stores in July.
- The Louis Vuitton flagship store on the Champs-ElysÃ©es has been told it must shut its doors on a Sunday. According to Vogue.co.uk, LVMH is considering the idea of remaining open and paying a weekly fine. I hope so â€“ I wouldnâ€™t want to go to Paris one day and show up to a closed Louis Vuitton (a must visit in my case as I can’t visit Paris every weekend).
- Gisele Bundchen is the new face of Dolce & Gabbana, she also just shot a new advertising campaign for Apple.
- Maddonna could take over from Kate Moss as the new face of H&M, according to the WWD, the deal does not involve Viktor & Rolfâ€™s effort for the Swedish cheap-chic store â€“ launching in the European Autumn.
- Cindy Crawford is back on the IMG modeling books again.
- Julia Roberts is calling! She is rumored to become the new face of Avon.